Sunday 27 November 2011

Baby, family, portrait photography, Dunfermline, Fife



It's been pretty quiet here recently, but I have good reason for that. I am working on re-branding my business so you will soon be able to visit my new virtual home, receive new bussines cards and much more.
It is very exciting but takes more time and effort that I could ever imagine. I hope it's all worth it at the end.

I just make sure there is always time for break and walk, even on a terribly windy and cold day like today:

3 comments:

Weronika said...

cudne te zdjęcia, to drugie rewelacja:):)

abc said...

Ślicznotka, i nie rozstaje się z lalą :)

Karolina Grabara said...

never! to jest OH, BABY! i trzeba uslyszec intonacje! jest zabojcza. to byly zreszat jej pierwsze slowa: Oh, Baby!

Post a Comment