Wednesday 2 November 2011

Dear Santa... | Photographer in Dunfermline, Edinburgh



In Poland Santa comes on 6th of December, at night, and quietly leaves a gift under your pillow. Magic!
I thought it was time to start dreaming about what I could ask Santa for. What would be your choices ?
My list is long, and it will stay in my dreams, but there is no hurt in sharing.
Here go mine:
* Canon 50mm f 1.4 it is a lens (explanation for my my non-photographers friends). I own 50mm f 1.8, and we can work together, but I wouldn't mind swapping it for this one.
* Canon 85mm £1.8. yes, lens again. I think I would like it. I often use my zoom at around 85mm. and I love prime lenses
*Canon 100mm f2.8 macro IS. Guess what, lens again. I love my 100mm macro, but this one with IS must be so much easier to work with. my macro lens sometimes takes ages to focus, the IS one is supposed to be much faster. If not, I can live with the one I have, really:)
* surprise! it's not another lens! it's a bag to hold my lenses:)
I have been looking at this bag for few months now. one day it's in stock, another it's not. I don't know what I am waiting for- I know I will get it one day. I think it will be classic in teal. I wish I could wear mustard colour-kelly boy is to die for. Just love them; their price-not so much.
* this one is a hard one. It's 5D MKIII (or whatever Canon will call it). It's hard one since it has not yet been produced, or even announced.
Well, I keep checking here and waiting.
* new book by Isabel Allende who I love and read everything written by

And that's it! pretty modest, isn't it?:)

What is on your wishlist?

6 comments:

Gabriela Koopmans said...

do you know his adress?? I have a list myself!

Studio M1 said...

Expept for the bag my wishlist would be the same :) maybe I would swap 85/1,8 for 85/1,2 - better to dream big ;)

Karolina Grabara said...

Gosia, I don't want to be greedy, hence 1.8 and not 1.2:)
Gabi, I sent you address to your email, get ready!:)

Kinga said...

Well... the first two lenses are on my list also;) but I don't know if Canon announce new camera before Christmas... can be on next year wish list;)

Beautiful blog.

Karolina Grabara said...

OMG, there is a hope that I will be getting 50mm 1.4 lens from Santa!!:)))))))))))

photoTOM said...

Can I have nikon D4 if it ever appears to this world, 45mm f2.8 tilt shift, nikkor macro (to exchange with my old 90mm tamron that I HATE) and 24mm 1.4 for a nice, low light wide angle experience please? 6th of Dec delivery date is fine. :D

Post a Comment