Monday 21 November 2011

Baby Ava: 9 days new | Newborn photographer Edinburgh, Falkirk, Dunfermline, Fife



Yesterday I was honoured to meet Ava: absolute beauty and pure cuteness. I fell in love with her immediately.
Her birth story is amazing, but I am not going to share it here. You have to trust me, it's very special one.
Everything would have been perfect that day if only the weather was kinder to us (and if I didn't take wrong exit from the motorway). Photographers don't like such days (I mean the weather).
Or maybe some do, but not me.
No more talking, just have a look:

6 comments:

Gabriela Koopmans said...

I think you did super good job on those my dear!!! love !

Karolina Grabara said...

Thank you.x

Amaya Blanco said...

Marvelous work. So amazing pics.

Weronika said...

Pięknie...słodki bobas:)w tej czapeczce super.

Donatella Loi said...

so delicious, love your work..congratulations! Please visit my new blog www.donatellaloiphotography.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

An amazing work you done... i show all your images and i found that there is every little loving moment captured you..
that is very nice.. i like it.

Kansas City Baby Photography

Post a Comment